those ppl who are invisible but think they know EVERYTHING!! TRUST IS EVERYTHING...... betrayal is nothing with no trust, i dont know you but thanks for showing me who you are, now i do!

IF U HAVE TRUST YOU CAN TELL & SAY ANYTHING.. ACT LIKE YOURSELF & BE YOU. ONCE A TINY PIECE BREAKS SLIVERS OR SHARDS.... ITS NOT TTRUST ANYMORE....ITS A DISASTER ITS IRRETRIVABLY BROKEN... IT TAKES A SECOND TO BREAK TRUST AND FOREVER AND A LIFETIME AFTER TO GAIN EVEN A LITTLE BACK.. BE SILENT BE STILL .... SAY NOTHING AND YOU SHOW EVERYONE WHO U R AND WHO U ARENT. LET PPL SHOW WHO THEY ARE WHILE YOU JUST STAY SILENT BC ITS BETTER TO KEEP PPL GUESSING AND THINKING OR SAYING WHO YOU ARE... TRUTH IS, WHO YOU ARE IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT PPL THINK SAY OR PORTRAY. SAYING NOTHING IS SO MUCH MORE CHARACTER THAN SAYING SOMETHING THAT JUST PUTS DOUBTS IN PPLS HEADS ABOUT YOU. I KNOW WHO I AM AND I HAVE BIT MY TONGUE MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON BUT I HAVE ONLY MY CHARACTER TO UPHOLD.. WHAT YOU DO IS WHAT PPL WILL NOT SEE OR SEE, depending on if YOU ALLOW THEM TO OR THEY INTRUDE... SO ALL IN ALL WHAT THEY KNOW IS STILL ONLY WHAT they think they know.. let them watch listen and laugh and judge. truth is, we're not in their private lives so who am i to judge, but who are they.?.? saying nothing kills all doubt.......... but living my life with my husband says everything that no one would hear or know unless we told them what was going on. so, shame on prey or shame on judgemental ppl.. i rather would not be judgemental at all and be good with what i do know.. my husband loves me unconditionally,,, and i know who doesnt like me and even hateths me... i dont have enemies but ppl who dont know me and think they know everything. let them.........

Comments